Monday, March 26, 2012

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 4x19: New Moon Rising


=====================================
My Thoughts:
  • Okay, so right now I'm mad because Willow didn't choose Oz! 
WHAT THE CRAP!?!? I love Oz, and I feel like Willow can never be with anyone else, I like Willow and Terra as friends but it's just too awk,
  • That scene were Willow went to talk to Terra and started crying, Terra was really awk and I didn't feel it at all. 

  • Oz and Willow forever. 
  • Aaaand while I'm on the topic of ships I'm just going to throw out that I still miss Xander and Cordelia! They were the best in my humble but accurate opinion. 
I believe I will always ship those two even though I've yet to watch Angel I still think that those two are the best. 
  • Don't get me wrong, I love Anya (though I keep forgetting her name) I think she's hysterical and I like her and Xander but I still like Cordy and Xan better
  • I also still like Buffy and Angel... And I do like Riley- I've seen a lot on the Internet about people hating Riley so I'm a bit scared of what might happen cause I like him still.
  • I suppose that's why season 2 and 3 are my favorites so far...
  • And am I the only one who wanted to know how Oz controlled the wolf? ALSO, though I love Oz, he just showed up and they didn't even test him to see if it was really him. I found that weird... Especially sense he has the eyes of a Supernatural demon

I'll post more reactions as I watch, I should have done this starting in season 1 but oh well, better late than never.


No comments:

Post a Comment